Senior Visual Designer / Digital Product Designer
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Contract: Full Time
We are looking for a super-talented visual designer or digital product designer with demonstrable experience who wants to be a part of a collaborative team in a fast-moving design studio that already has a great set of existing clients and cool new projects in the pipeline.
This role will be instrumental in helping us to deliver a wide range of digital projects including: websites, mobile applications, identity development as well as our own products and services.
You will need to be able to work autonomously, take ownership and be excited to help lead the visual design output from our small but perfectly formed studio. We are all cross-functional so you must be interested in user experience, technology, modern delivery methods and have a portfolio that demonstrates this.
We expect you to be totally overly-excited by….
- Being involved with projects from briefing, scoping and requirement specification stages to ensure familiarisation with the brief and help define the design vision for the project.
- Contributing in client and internal workshops in order to capture design requirements and envision ideas and solutions.
- User research, user experience, service design, technology, innovation and modern project delivery methods.
- Sketching to creatively (and collaboratively) solve complex UX, design and interaction problems.
- Articulating your thinking behind your visual solution and then iterating when necessary.
- Current trends, cutting-edge design styles and wider industry developments.
- Providing best practice guidance on all design related issues.
- Be happy to art direct yourself
- Building prototypes in tools like Protio and Invision as proof of concepts.
- Sketch, the Adobe Suite, Keynote and whatever else floats your boat.
- Travel (some of our clients are global).
Finally, we’re looking for people who are friendly, light-hearted and will bring their own personality and experience to help influence the future direction of this exciting new company.
On top of your salary, we will give you plenty of holiday, professional development, access to industry talks that interest you, great people and a range of other must haves like flexible working, early pension enrolment, and profit-sharing schemes on products and services we develop internally.
How to Apply
Sound like your perfect job? In a nutshell, tell us why you’d like to join our expanding team and share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE: SUBMISSION CLOSED!