Digital Product Designer
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Contract: Full Time
We are looking for a super-talented digital designer with demonstrable experience who wants to be part of a small collaborative team in a fast-moving start-up that already have a great set of existing clients and cool new projects in the pipeline.
This role will be instrumental in helping us to deliver a wide range of digital projects including: websites, mobile applications, physical interactives, identity development as well as our own products and services.
We expect you to be totally overly-excited by….
- User research, user experience, technology, innovation and modern delivery methods.
- Contributing in client and internal workshops in order to capture design requirements and envision ideas and solutions.
- Sketching to creatively (and collaboratively) solve complex UX, design and interaction problems.
- Articulating your thinking behind your visual solution and then iterating when necessary.
- Current trends, cutting-edge design styles and wider industry developments.
- Working autonomously when needed.
- Building prototypes in tools like Protio and Invision as proof of concepts.
- Sketch, the Adobe Suite, Keynote and whatever else floats your boat.
- Comfortable collaborating with development team members.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
- Be the user-advocate during the product design process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective.
- Travel (some of our clients are global).
Finally, we’re looking for people who are friendly, light-hearted and will bring their own personality and experience to help influence the future direction of this exciting new company.
On top of your salary, we will give you plenty of holiday, professional development, access to industry talks that interest you, great people and a range of other must haves like flexible working, early pension enrolment, and profit-sharing schemes on products and services we develop internally.
Sound like your perfect job? Apply with your very nice portfolio and CV to email@example.com
UPDATE: SUBMISSION CLOSED!