Salary: Dependent on Experience
Contract: Full Time
We are looking for a super-talented frontend developer with demonstrable experience who wants to be part of a small collaborative team in a fast-moving start-up that already have a great set of existing clients and cool new projects in the pipeline.
This role will be instrumental in helping us to deliver a wide range of digital projects including: websites, mobile applications as well as our own products and services.
You will need to be able to take ownership and be excited to champion the technical output from our small but perfectly formed studio. We are all cross-functional so you must be interested in user experience multi-platform products and services and have a portfolio that demonstrates this.
Your role will be instrumental in helping us to deliver a wide range of multi-platform digital projects and services (including our own). It is a hands on role and requires strong experience in a broad range of technical skills. You will be required to lead the technical development of projects ranging from Web, Mobile and even multi-platform interactive experiences.
You need to be a great communicator and be able to talk to clients and partners throughout the project. Being able to clearly articulate the thinking behind your technical solution and take onboard feedback from clients, partners and teammates is a must.
Finally, we’re looking for people who have tenacity and resilience. It’s very important for you to have rigour and be curious! You have to enjoy collaborative working and modern working practices. You’ll also need to open and communicative, amicable and ambitious.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Being involved with the project from briefing, scoping and requirement specification stages to ensure familiarisation with the brief and help define the vision for the project.
- Contribute to workshops.
- Be able to work collaboratively and iteratively both with internal teams and external partners or clients.
- Advising and supporting the teams in technical aspects and be someone who is comfortable to figure out things that they haven’t done before and that maybe no one else has ever done before.
- Reporting to the management team at key milestones within the design process and always be working towards keeping projects on time and to budget.
- Be passionate about programming and anything interactive.
In return, we will give you generous holidays, professional development, great people, exciting opportunities and a range of other perks including flexible working, as well as profit-sharing schemes on products and services we develop internally.
No recruiters please as we can’t afford your rates.
Are you the one we're looking for?
Apply with your CV to: email@example.com
UPDATE: SUBMISSION CLOSED!